The school has a successful PFRG and it has the following aims:
- Raising money for specific projects and resources for the school.
- Contribute to the school community through social events for parents and/or children that would also raise money.
- Getting to know other parents and teachers in an informal way is great for everyone.
- Developing a knowledge base of parents and carers’ skills, languages, and interests; so that the PFRG can contribute to the school in an organised way.
We welcome any involvement, and an AGM takes place in September where the PFRG can agree its aims, and elect a committee.
If you want to be involved you can contribute by:
- Being a committee member – with a title (secretary, etc) or as an ordinary committee member. This means attending meetings a few times a term. Perhaps meetings at varied times may help make this easy for a variety of parents to attend – no need to come to them all.
- Helping out at events.
- Letting the PFRG know what your talents are. The PFRG would like to make a ‘knowledge base’ of parents’ skills and interests. If you have a special skill of any kind they would like to hear from you: this might be your line of work, language, cooking specialities, hobbies, or indeed your own history.
Please contact the school office if you are interested.
MINUTES AND EVENTS TO BE ADDED