- Accessibility policy
- Admissions policy
- Attendance KCC Policy
- Appraisal policy
- Behaviour & discipline policy
- CP and Safeguarding Policy
- Charging & remissions policy
- Computing and E-Safety Policy
- CiC Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Emotional health & wellbeing policy
- English as an additional language policy
- EYFS policy
- Recruitment Policy
- Freedom of information policy
- Revised Behavior Policy
- GDPR and data protection policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- Health & Safety policy
- Emergency Management and Business Continuity Plan
- Home school agreement
- Supporting Children with Medical
- Personal data breach procedure
- Privacy notice
- SEND policy
- Sex & Relationships policy
The staff and governors of Temple Grove Academy School welcome you and your child into our community. We believe that children learn best when both home and school work together. Therefore, we invite you to enter into a partnership agreement. With your help we can give your child’s education a wonderful start.
Responsibilities of the School
- We will provide a secure, caring and stimulating environment which will allow your child the maximum opportunity to work, learn and play happily.
- We will provide a challenging teaching and learning programme which delivers the Curriculum subjects in ways appropriate to your child and which will enable them to reach their full potential.
- We will provide opportunities for you to learn about the school’s teaching programmes and methods
- We will inform you of your child’s progress at regular meetings, at least once a term.
- We will encourage your child to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
Responsibilities of Parents/Guardians
- I agree with the school’s overall aims and objectives and positively support the teacher’s role.
- I will enter into full partnership with the school and take advantages of opportunities offered to me to learn about the teaching programmes and methods of the school.
- I will try to attend open evenings and information evenings.
- I will ensure that my child attends school in uniform and arrives on time. I will send a note of explanation for any absences.
- I will encourage my child to complete any homework given.
- I will not publish any photographs I take at school events onto social networking sites or other public areas on the internet.
A Child’s promise
- I will work hard and do my best at all times.
- I will be a friend to other children, caring about and respecting their feelings.
- I will take care of the things I use in school when I am working or playing.
- I will follow the school code of conduct
- “To respect and show kindness to everyone at all times, and to stay safe.”
At Temple Grove Academy we aim…
- to create a happy, fair, safe and stimulating learning environment, where we strive for the very highest standards in everything we do.
- to encourage everyone to develop physically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and spiritually.
- to consider the feelings and opinions of others.
- to understand the value of friendship and tolerance.
- to develop lively, enquiring minds.
- to encourage the support of each child’s home and community.
- to show self-discipline, self-respect and perseverance.
When I leave Temple Grove I want to…
- be an independent learner.
- feel ready for my secondary school.
- be prepared to live in a rapidly changing, multi-cultural world.
- continue to make a valuable contribution to society.